Can you remember the early days of your relationship when you were really freshly in love? You were so creative, attentive, grateful and open. There seemed to be no boundaries and everyone gave their best to the relationship together.
A few months later, everyday life sets in for many couples and the attentions wear off. A wise man once said that every relationship has a kind of "relationship account". This means that you can add to or take away from that relationship account. If you disappoint your partner, for example, you take something away; if you have unexpected surprises, a good conversation, or other everyday things that promote the relationship, you deposit something.
The better your relationship account is filled, the better your relationship will go.
That's exactly why we created the Inseparable Challenge. It's about you actively working on your relationship for at least 30 days. But of course, that's just the beginning. The 30 days will revitalize your relationship and fill up your relationship account, but they are only the beginning. Of course, you must not slack off!
A new challenge every Monday and Thursday! Stay informed!
We want to plant one million trees worldwide without begging for donations!
Rules for the Inseparable Challenge
Start today with a small gift for your partner and come up with something for 30 days. After that, just keep going, because you'll see how you get back.
You will also earn valuable Life Score points for the Timeless Challenge.
Life-Score Points for the Inseparable Challenge
Have you spoiled your partner with attention for 30 days? Then you earn 50 Life-Score Points !
Marble for the Inseparable Challenge
For the Inseparable Challenge you can get the beautiful marble in transparent design. This has the following size:
- 50 Life Score points - One transparent marble with a diameter of 20mm
If you want to have the marble, then we are very grateful for a monetary coffee. You decide the amount. However, please note that we have about 1.20 EUR postage costs. The rest of our coffee fund goes to the reforestation Trees4Breeze as well as for the further development of the Timeless Challenge.
Please fill out the form below and write the amount for the marbles in the free text field "How much was the challenge worth to you?".
How can you participate?
- Melde Dich kurz bei uns mit dem unten stehenden Formular an (zumindest wenn Du Interesse an den Murmeln hast), ansonsten kannst Du einfach so mitmachen. Beides ist gut für Dich und Deine Liebsten
- Nun musst Du die Challenge bewältigen. Pass 30 Tage lang gut auf Deinen Partner auf.
- Once you have completed this challenge, you must fill out the form below again, but this time let us know that you have completed the challenge. We will get back to you!
- If you post your pictures regarding the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, etc. anyway, then tag us @timeless_challenge and add the appropriate hashtag (see below).
Examples of small, relationship-stimulating attentions
- Set a small, common goal. For example, take a course together (VHS, video course, etc.) or learn a language, an instrument or anything else together.
- Make a bet and reward/punish each other with sex in a place you've never done it together.
- Enjoy the sunset together with a glass of red wine.
- Dress especially chic and spend an exciting evening together. It would be ideal if you do something that you have never done before.
- Leave a creative, loving, sexy or romantic message for your partner in a surprising place (e.g. coin pocket wallet, in the fridge, etc.).
- Open a good bottle of wine and talk about God and the world for a whole evening. In this way you will learn so much about your partner, about what brings him joy or worries. It is as if you get to know your partner anew.
- Visit a concert, a musical or a great show together. We have had great experiences with the GOP.
- Makes beautiful photos of each other.
- Take a long bike ride or car ride in a beautiful landscape. Sing your lungs out while doing so
- Snuggle up on the couch and watch a great movie
- Surprise yourself with a spontaneous action - in the bedroom or somewhere else.
- Send each other creative, intimate or funny messages.
- Spend a nice evening together somewhere and exchange caresses in front of everyone. You do not have to immediately fall over each other, kissing is enough.
- Cook together and try a new recipe.
- How about a bubble bath together?
- Challenge each other at a board or card game, bowling or billiards. Sports competitions (as long as they are fair) are also suitable.
- Prepare the bedroom especially cozy. Fresh bed linen, airing, a few candles and nice music often work wonders.
- Date with friends
- Show each other new clothes. You are also welcome to do some shopping together.
- Treat yourself to a night in a hotel to escape the regular, domestic routine. Or just sleep in another room of your apartment.
- Write a list of reasons why you love each other and show it to each other.
- Spend a day together without digital devices.
- Get out the box of photos and look at the pictures where you were just freshly in love.
- Does sports together
- Creates a playlist for each other.
- Think of a community service project that you can both participate in for a day.
- Massage each other with a sensual massage oil.
- Redesign a room in your home with each other.
- Put on romantic music and dance to it.
The Inseparable Challenge in Social Media
I would not share anything in this challenge, because the time belongs only to you two. But if you want to give tips to others, then of course you can do that.
The Inseparable Challenge on Facebook
We invite you to join our group "Emotions" in Facebook.
Ideas for small gifts for your partner
So every now and then small gifts bring your partner a little more sunshine in the everyday relationship. Therefore, we have a few small gift ideas for you.
Gift ideas for the partner
It is actually so easy to make your partner happy with a small gift. Here we have put together a few ideas for you.
Cookie tin with engraving:
Your partner will appreciate it if you have thought about it and give her something that is "not off the shelf". For example, how about a cookie jar with an individual engraving in which you put small, rolled notes with messages or small attentions in the style of lottery tickets?
Love goes through the stomach
Sometimes love goes through the stomach. Here are a few nice gift ideas for your partner with taste 😉
Gift ideas for partner
Men also like surprises. Here are a few suggestions of gift ideas for him!