Do you notice how fast a day goes by without the feeling "Wow, that was a real quality day in my life". You are not alone. Most people either live in the past (".do you remember when we....") or in the future "When I retire one day, I will....". This is actually very sad.
What counts is the NOW, because now you live! Why should you wait for a beautiful life in the future? I do not mean that you should not provide for the future, but do not forget to enjoy the present.
Living consciously in the present, feeling the present and enjoying the present is called "mindfulness". Mindfulness means to perceive yourself and your body consciously and the whole first without evaluation. And (you guessed it), mindfulness can be learned.
Because we feel that this is so important, we have also considered you here with the mindfulness challenge means to invite you to try it out.
This challenge is also a part of the Timeless Challenge!
I believe that every person can change the world with their actions! Make your life through meaningful actions (challenges) to something special and lasting! Make yourself immortal!
We want to plant one million trees worldwide without begging for donations!Uwe Kauntz
A new challenge every Monday! Stay informed!
How does "mindfulness" work?
Mindfulness is the ability to experience present moments in everyday life with full awareness and without judgment. This includes the conscious experience of one's own feelings, thoughts, the body and the external environment. Mindfulness training should help you to become aware of the present and to be able to enjoy it.
It's the simple things in life that provide that little bit of happiness: a lovingly prepared meal, a good conversation with someone, or the new leaves on the trees in spring, things you haven't paid attention to in a long time.
Examples of how you can train mindfulness using the example of a meal
- Take enough time for your meal
- Cook fresh (if possible) and choose your food yourself and buy it consciously
- Put your smartphone away while you eat and turn off the TV. Just enjoy your food!
- Chew at least 20-30 times before swallowing your food. This ensures better digestion and a better taste experience
- Consciously feel the consistency of your meals in your mouth
- Try to guess the ingredients if you have not cooked yourself
- Halfway through the meal, put your cutlery aside and feel if you are already full
- Consciously stop eating as soon as you are full
I hope you now understand what "mindful eating" means because of the example. It has nothing to do with chacka or anything like that. It's just about consciously experiencing something as beautiful as a good meal.
Of course, this is just an example and you can experience and practice mindfulness in any life situation. And that is exactly what the mindfulness challenge means.
How does the Mindfulness Challenge work?
Your goal is to experience your life in the present. To do this, you need to start working on one area of your life. To stay with the example of eating..... You try for 30 days how it feels to consciously consider the above mentioned points. You put the phone away while eating and turn off the TV, chew properly and so on. If you see an added value (which we are convinced of), then continue doing this after the 30 days, if not, then stop doing it. However, you will get the Life Score points already after 30 days of mindful eating. But if you are convinced that it brings you an added value, then try to be mindful in the next 30 days in the next area of your life without changing your favorite eating behavior. This way you bring your life "step by step" back to the present.
Life Score points in the Mindfulness Challenge
We think that this challenge can bring you a huge added value, which is why we offer you mindfulness training per month. 30 Life-Score Points .
Marble(s) for the Mindfulness Challenge
For the Mindfulness Challenge you can get the beautiful marble(s) in transparent design (emotions). These have the following size:
- 30 Life Score points - Three transparent marbles with a diameter of 16mm
If you want the marble(s), please read on....
How can you participate?
- Melde Dich kurz mit dem unteren Formular an (zumindest wenn Du Interesse an den Murmeln hast), ansonsten kannst Du einfach so mitmachen. Es wird Dir so oder so gut tun 🙂
- Wenn Du Dich 30 Tage lang in Achtsamkeit geübt hast, dann füll bitte das untere Formular nochmal aus, diesmal jedoch mit der Mitteilung, dass Du die Challenge geschafft hast. Wir schicken Dir die wohlverdienten Life-Score Punkte und die Murmel zu.
The Mindfulness Challenge on social media
If you want to talk about your experiences and share them with others, then of course you are welcome to use our channels.
The Mindfulness Challenge on Facebook
We invite you to join the Facebook group "Emotions".
Books and gift ideas around mindfulness
Mindfulness is a broad field and worth learning. We have selected some good books and gift ideas around mindfulness. Maybe one or the other will inspire you.