Have you ever lost someone you wish you had spent more time with? I have. At some point, the people we love are gone. That is unfortunately a fact.
Humans seem to have so many incredibly important appointments. Always on the go, we plan our time down to the last detail and forget those who are really important to us. And, unfortunately, it's not enough to simply resolve to make more time for these people, because everyday life is a bitch.
You have to schedule fixed appointments together with these people and prioritize them so high that normally nothing can get in the way.
So about two years ago, I started going to my parents' house every Friday for coffee and a glass of wine while having good conversations. I look forward to these two hours all week and my parents feel the same way. We have a lot to talk about and the time flies by.
You guessed it, but that's exactly why we created the Precious Time Challenge. It is meant to give you a little push to spend time with the people who are important to you.
A new challenge every Monday! Stay informed!
We want to plant one million trees worldwide without begging for donations!Uwe
How does the Precious Time Challenge work?
Think carefully about who you would like to spend time with on a regular basis? These can be family members, friends, former colleagues or even neighbors. But these people must be so important to you that you would like to spend time with them regularly. This can be once a week, or more often. But you must plan this together and block out this time for each other.
So in the Precious Time Challenge you have the following tasks
- Who do you want to spend time with regularly? Make a decision with your heart.
- Call this person and make an initial appointment.
- After the first appointment together, make a follow-up appointment (ideally the same time on the same day as the first appointment). After a few weeks you will have found a common "Precious Time" slot that you both look forward to.
You will receive the Life Score points for the Precious Time Challenge as soon as you meet with at least one person regularly for at least four weeks at a time as a result of the above procedure. You'll see how you'll look forward to spending time together!
Life Score points for the Precious Time Challenge
If you've taken the initiative and picked a timeslot with a loved one and you've already met at least four times on a regular basis, then you deserve 50 Life-Score Points .
Marbles for the Precious Time Challenge
For the Precious Time Challenge you can get the beautiful marble in red. This has the following size:
- Red marble with a diameter of 20mm
If you want to have the marble, then we are very grateful for a montary coffee. You decide the amount. However, please note that we have about 1.20 Dollar postage costs. The rest of our coffee fund will go to reforestation as well as to the further development of the Timeless Challenge.
Please fill out the form below and write the amount for the marbles in the free text field "How much was the Challenge worth to you?”.
This is how you can participate in the Minimalism Challenge!
- Melde Dich kurz bei uns mit dem unten stehenden Formular an (zumindest wenn Du Interesse an den Murmeln hast), ansonsten kannst Du einfach so mitmachen. Beides ist gut für Dich und Deine Liebsten
- Nun musst Du die Challenge bewältigen. Du initiierst ein regelmäßiges Treffen mit einem geliebten Menschen und triffst Dich mindestens vier Wochen lang regelmäßig mit im!
- Once you have completed this challenge, you must fill out the form below again, but this time let us know that you have completed the challenge. We will get back to you!
- If you post your pictures regarding the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, etc. anyway, then tag us @timeless_challenge and add the appropriate hashtag (see below).
The Precious Time Challenge in Social Media
You can decide for yourself whether you want to write about this topic in social media or not. However, if you decide to do so, you are welcome to use our channels.
Die Precious Time Challenge and Facebook
We invite you to join our Facebook group "Relationships".
Nice gift ideas and small helps for more time with friends and family
To see your loved ones more often and spend quality time with them you need nothing but time. Nevertheless, there are a few small ideas that will help you plan this time better or small attentions that will bring a smile to your lips.
Family planner calendar
This calendar is actually nothing special. But it includes a vacation calendar and is designed to consciously block out time with your family. A nice idea...
Ideas for family adventures together that are free
So that you never again run out of ideas for joint ventures...